Safe to use on both carpet and upholstery for the removal of rust and some water based stains. It is suitable for use on both wool and synthetic carpet fibres.
1. Use NEAT – do not dilute
2. Apply TRUSTY in an inconspicuous area and cover with a clean white towel. Leave for 5 minutes and check the towel for colour transfer. If evidence of colour transfer, do not proceed.
3. Blot as much excess liquid as possible or remove solid soil before cleaning.
4. Using a trigger spray apply TRUSTY to the outside edge of the stain. DO NOT oversaturate carpet.
5. Work product towards the middle of the stain with a clean white towel. DO NOT spread the stain by scrubbing with a sponge.
6. Leave the product to remain on the stain for 2 minutes.
7. Using a clean, wet, white towel blot the treated area.
8. Repeat the process until no more soils come up in the towel.
9. Rinse the treated area with cold water and blot or extract. Repeat above until all stain is removed.
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
is added to your shopping cart.
Sign Up for our exclusive email list and be the first to know about new products and special offers